Friday, May 24, 2013

food for--- THOUGHT

THOUGHT is a force ------ the beginning of life
And death puts an end to memory.

Shakespeare wrote: There is nothing either good or bad, but THINKING makes it so. In that case, what’s considered a vice in one culture “may be” considered a virtue in another culture?

I want to write about critical thinking because I was startled when I realized that few of my friends know what “critical” means.
If she likes what someone proposes, Susan accepts it as a fact/truth. I started asking her questions; using the method of the German philosopher Hegel.
 I told her that “illusions” are derived from human wishes “originating” in the brain. And as we all know, illusions are the “first” of all pleasures!

You can follow me on Facebook as well as www.cameliarose.net where each year I highlight my events on New & Noteworthy. My colorful photos are much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment